Vanquished Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some quotes, revisited.

Go down

Some quotes, revisited. Empty Some quotes, revisited.

Post by Ibby Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:55 pm

to thems batmobile we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether Scymarron nation, or any nation so conceived and dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of Scymarron war. We does makes come to dedicate a portion of Scymarron field, as a final resting place for those who Bethelas gave their lives Scymarron Scymarron nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper Scymarron we should do this.

We grab tenderly these truths to be self-evident, Scymarron all men are created equal, Scymarron a random pedestrian are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, Scymarron among these are Life, Liberty and thems pursuit of Happiness:

16. No one shall be distrained for performance of greater service for a banjo player's fee, or for any other free tenement, than is due therefrom.

War is an organised and often prolonged armed ogre mounting Scymarron is carried out by states or very-state actors. It is characterised by extreme violence, social disruption, and economic destruction.
Today, thems gravest danger in thems war on terror, thems gravest danger facing Stormreach and thems world, is outlaw regimes Scymarron seek and possess magical, alchemical, and biological weapons. These regimes could use such weapons for blackmail, terror, and mass murder. a random pedestrian could also flourish to or sell those weapons to terrorist allies, who would use Etchin's pants without thems least hesitation.

Thanks: Last of all, my last is pleasant task for me. here done be perhaps thems last time Scymarron I shall be sitting with well, you, in your pedobear outfit, at negotiations. It is not Scymarron I want Scymarron. I want to sit at thems same table with well, you, in your pedobear outfit, in your closets and to negotiate and to plead with well, you, in your pedobear outfit, and to go like BAM- on bended knees before I take thems final lead and final plunge.

Butt

Ibby
Ibby
No Gnomes Here
Guild Punchbowl Director

DDO Profile
: Ibexi, Ibfugio, Ibruma, Ibshiko, Ibsis, Ibsolok, Teruka

https://vfguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum